Offshore West Africa offers a unique platform to reach your target audience, with both a world class conference combined with the exhibition showcasing the latest technological developments.
This unique event attracts over 2000 senior decision makers, enabling you to make key contacts within the industry. Promote your company and capitalize on new opportunities. Book your booth now for prime space availability and see how Offshore West Africa can generate bottom-line results for your marketing spend.
• Increase company and brand awareness
• Increase product and services awareness
• Launch new products and services
• Target particular market areas
• Meet customers and prospects face to face
• Stay ahead of the competition
• Gain direct access to an international audience of high level decision makers
Exhibiting at Offshore West Africa provides opportunities to:
• Meet strategic decision makers face-to-face
• Build relationships with clients and potential clients
• Raise brand awareness in the market place
• Source new clients, suppliers and business partners
To exhibit at Offshore West Africa contact your local sales representative. Details of the exhibit package are as below:
Cost to Exhibit
Exhibition space is $705 per s/m raw.
Exhibition space is $810 per s/m with shell scheme.
What You Get with Space Only
Space starts at 9sq/m units.
• Free exhibit floor passes to distribute to your clients and customers
• Discounted conference registration for your company staff
• Listing on the Offshore West Africa website recognizing your company as a 2016 exhibitor with enhanced product/service listings
• Event will be advertised extensively in leading industry publications including Offshore and Oil & Gas Journal to generate attendance at Offshore West Africa
What You Get with Shell Scheme
All the above items plus:
• Hard walls on 2 or 3 sides
• Fascia board with company name
• 1 table and 2 chairs
• Electricity point and lights
Tony B. Moyo
Europe, Middle East & Asia
T: +44 (0) 1992 656 658
T: +234 802 223 2864
T: +1 713 963 6283
F: +1 713 963 6212
South East Asia, Australia & New Zealand
T: +61 437 700 093
|Topsides||Power-Gen Natural Gas||Deepwater Operations||Subsea Tieback||Deep Offshore Technology||Pipeline Week||Offshore West Africa